Background

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Feature: H! by Henry Holland

Factfile:
Name: H! by Henry Holland
Available from: Debenhams (online and in selected stores)
Price range: Affordable high street prices!
Style: Quirky prints, bold colours, smart casual, wearable


I was recently introduced to the H! by Henry Holland collection thanks to a friend on Big Wardrobe (Check out her blog here) and fell in love with it! The first items I got were a gorgeous floral tshirt with lace sleeves, a patterned jumper dress and a purple quilted shoulder top and still love wearing these now. I also took advantage of the Debenhams 20% off day and splashed out on quite a few other items, my favourites are shown in this set :


H by Henry Holland top
14 GBP - debenhams.com
H by Henry Holland top
14 GBP - debenhams.com
H by Henry Holland v neck blouse
16 GBP - debenhams.com
H! by Henry Holland black pants
13 GBP - debenhams.com
Debenhams black tube skirt
15 GBP - debenhams.com
H by Henry Holland black boot
40 GBP - debenhams.com
Croco Heart Paperweights
$35 - lpcollection.com


Today I decided to wear the gorgeous floral bodycon skirt (above), I have had it a while but struggled to find anything to go with it, then I realised the purple Henry Holland top I already had matches quite well and looks really smart for work with black tights and boots. I would love those lace up boots and even though they have been reduced to about £40 I can't justify buying anymore winter boots, especially as Spring is in the air!

So I recommend you take a look at the collection online, it may not be to everyones taste but I found that everything is so wearable and is very good quality too. Its also quite different to most things around at the moment so you might some pieces which wont be out of fashion in 2 minutes and you can wear for years to come.

Alyssa xx

No comments: