Background

Saturday 7 May 2011

My Favourite Things...

Suzy Smith Handbags


I own quite a few Suzy Smith bags now after admiring them for a long while. The styles are just very me, practical but colourful and interesting at the same time. I don't have this one above but I have a cross body one in this colour which is probably my favourite and I got it for £60 instead of £85 so was rather pleased. I have managed to get a few bargain second hand ones off ebay too including some 'Vintage' ones.

Henry Holland Prints

Anyone who knows me who comments about what I'm wearing I usually reply with its from the H! by Henry Holland collecton at Debenhams as I have loads in my wardrobe. I love the quirky prints in particular such as this Zebra Print blouse. The prices are very reasonable too especially as Debenhams is always having special 20% off events!

Ribbon

As a crafter I love ribbon, I could look at it for hours and not actually do anything with it. I do use some in my Cotton Cakes so I can justify buying it!

Ted Baker Body Sprays

I have loads of bottles of these body sprays, I keep miniature ones in my bags too. They are a lovely sweet scent and great for a pick me up as I find perfume too strong. I also like the fact that they arn't an aerosol so not damaging to the environment.

Pantone Books/ Swatch Cards
I have always had an obsession with swatch cards and always had to pick some up when I went to a DIY store as a child. Now I work for a graphics company I get to use Pantone colour cards, I think I have OCD as I love seeing all the colours in the correct order!

Digipaks

Basically any CD in cardboard packaging. I don't have a CD player but I still buy CD's rather than downloads as I like the look and feel of them on my shelf especially digipaks. My favourite is System of a Down when they released these two separate albums and the cardboard sleeves actually slotted together to create a double album. The artwork inside is amazing too.

Lolcats


If I am ever feeling down I go onto the Lolcatz website and just have a look through. If you have never been on, try it!

Just a few of my favourite things, what are yours?

Alyssa xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! Just wanted to reach out and say hello and thank you for visiting my blog :) Good luck friend and hope to see you back soon! LOVE that purple bag.
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Forever Miss Vanity said...

System of a down are one of my favourite bands and I can't wait to see them in a few weeks.

Lovely blog! :)

www.forevermissvanity.com

xx