Background

Saturday 16 April 2011

Date Night OOTD!

So tonight I'm off to the pictures, not seen a film in aaages and I usually end up falling asleep anyway! So thought I had better put something comfortable on, usually I resort to leggings on such occasions but the bf hates me wearing them so opted for a maxi dress, not brave enough to bare my legs just yet! I havn't worn this maxi in ages so thought it needed to be brought out again, adding a little belt to break up the tie dye pattern a little. Wearing my Vivienne Westwood glasses as otherwise I wont be able to see the film, and you will notice I'm barefoot as I havn't found my shoes yet!

Maxi Dress £18 Matalan
Belt £3 George
Glasses £? Vivienne Westwood



I will let you know how the film was, although I can't even remember the name of it!

Alyssa xx

Update: So I went to see the film Source Code. I was expecting it to be pretty naff but I actually quite enjoyed it and I didn't fall asleep! I was a sort of mystery so Andy enjoyed it and I liked it cos it was weird and sciencey. So I give it a 7/10 and suggest that you go see it if its still on near you.

No comments: