Background

Friday 1 April 2011

OOTD

I couldn't resist doing an outfit of the day post! My get-up today isn't overly exciting but as I was bored at work I worked out how much of a bargain it was and thought I would share. I love this dress from Matalan as I think polka dots are great, its also a really flattering and feminine shape, I like the ruffles at the neckline as they are pretty but not too over the top! I also got it for half price so even better! The cardigan which you can't really see is a thin ribbed knit with pockets from Primark. When its on its as long as the dress but it looks really cute and is perfect for this time of year! I very rarely shop in Primark either as I prefer better quality clothing but I have the odd thing knocking around!



Dress: £7 (half price) Matalan
Belt: Free (with trousers) Primark
Cardigan: £11 Primark
Total: £18!

2 comments:

Beata said...

Wow this outfit looks great! And was really not expensive!
I wish you could come to do some shopping with me... lol
x

Unknown said...

Thanks Beata, I can't resist a bargain!