Background

Saturday 2 April 2011

Soap & Glory Bargain plus OOTD

I nipped into my local Boots store today to pick up some no7 goodies for mother's day as on offer by the till was the Soap and Glory soaperstars box, its a gift set with 5 reasonable sized travel versions of some of their popular products. It had a price label of £12.77 but when I took it to the till the assistant told me it was only £8-odd so I decided to treat myself and get it. Heard a lot of good things about Soap and Glory and I really the fragrances they use as its sweet and floral so thought I should give it a try!


The set contains: Hair Supply 50ml- conditioning hair mask, Girligo 100ml- spray on moisturising mist, Clean on Me 75ml- creamy shower gel, Flake Away 50ml- body polish and The Righteous Butter 50ml- body butter. I can't wait to try it all and report back with my review of them!


Also, thought I would add a quick OOTD, another bargain outfit! I'm going out for a meal later so will probably change my mind and put something else on but this is just a nice comfortable relaxed outfit for a Saturday. Black cotton leggings from Matalan, Primark nude vest which you can't see on the pic and an oversized floral blouse from George at Asda. Also wearing a skinny belt with a rose clasp from George too. You can just see that I have on my real pearl necklace today, just because I feel like it! They were a 21st birthday present from my mum and I love wearing it!


Blouse £15 George at Asda
Leggings £7 Matalan
Vest £2 Primark
Belt £3 Asda

No comments: