Background

Monday 31 October 2011

Review: Lush Aqua Mirabilis

Just a quick review whilst it is still fresh in my mind. I was bought this Aqua Mirabilis from Lush a while back but have only just found it in the back of the cupboard still in the packaging, the main reason being I'm not a huge fan of Lush products.



I wasn't entirely sure what to do with it so I had a guess and took it in the bath with me. I scrubbed it all over my arms and legs and body. It didn't lather up so I was concerned that maybe it wasn't to be used on wet skin? It sort of went on like a really thick cream bar. It had lots of gritty bits in sort of the consistency of sand which I'm assuming is for exfoliation but the whole experience was a bit confusing as it didn't make me feel clean, just like I had been scratched. After getting out the bath, it was still on my skin and ws a bit sticky. I'm thinking if I leave it, it will soak in like a body butter and be very moisturising as my skin does feel quite soft. And if you are wondering, it has a strange sort of biscuity-herby smell which you will either love or hate. As it goes I actually don't mind it although it is a bit strong for me as I prefer things to be very subtle. At £5.50 for 95g I don't think I will be re-buying this unless someone tells me its purpose?

Alyssa

2 comments:

noone said...

I love lush because they smell really good most of the time, but ya they can get expensive!

Mademoiselle Lala said...

It looks so good I want to eat it!

www.mademoiselle-lala.com