Background

Monday 7 November 2011

Handmade Scrubs

Just a quick one today to share two pictures. I am currently in the process of relaunching Clarise Cosmetics with some more luxurious products and here are two things I created yesterday but they don't yet have names! My house smells absoulutely amazing though...


This is a coffee and vanilla scrub bar. The coffee is invigorating and will be great to wake you up in in the morning.


And this one is a raspberry scented sugar scrub bar. It almost looks edible, even my dad asked if he could try some. I'm already taking orders for these and they aren't even up on my website yet!

 I should have some more to share this week too,

Alyssa xx

2 comments:

mixnmatch1 said...

these look fab :)

fayellafairy said...

love everything! Wait til payday! x