Background

Monday 7 November 2011

2 more new makes...

When I got in from work my body butters were set finally. I know they take well over 24 hours to become solid but I'm just too impatient! Here are the ones I made, they are about 75- 100g each which is a really generous size. They look similar but I can assure you they smell completely different!


 I call this one Sweet Angel and its a shea & cocoa butter bar infused with vanilla with a layer of soft brown sugar for a little bit of scrubbiness. Smells heavenly (pun intended!)

This one I love as the smell is a bit more subtle. Again it is shea & cocoa butter but it has a cinnamon and almond scent which is just a hint of Christmas I think. I like to call it the Winter Warmer body butter.

Got a huge parcel delivered today filled with more ingredients for making soaps, scrubs and butters and couldn't wait to collect it after work, I had to crack open the box straight away! Watch this space for more goodies.

Alyssa xx

No comments: