Background

Wednesday 20 April 2011

OOTD && NOTD!

I'm feeling a bit fashion-y today. I decided I wanted to wear my Henry Holland Giraffe top which I got on ebay for a bargain 99p but everytime I put it on, I always end up changing for something else....
In the end I decided to team it with a gorgeous grey-blue silk skirt by Isabell Kristensen (RRP £120. bought for £20 at TK Maxx) The skirt is way too big for me so I rolled over the waist band and tucked it under a chunky waistbelt, perfect! I then put on my military blazer and pewter flats and was ready to go!

The cute giraffe print

I also tried out the Barry M crackle effect nail polish last night on my toes and was really impressed. I used Max Factor nailfinity in 704 Disco Pink underneath which is fab as it doesn't chip and goes on really smoothly. I also applied a top coat as I wanted it really shiny as the crackle effect is matt looking and would probably come off quite quickly!

**WARNING** You are about to see my toes!



What do you think? I can't wait to try the white one too!

Alyssa xx

3 comments:

pinklittlebean said...

I love the HH top! (I love most of the H! stuff, I can't go in Debenhams without having a peek/purchasing some goodies!!) :)

The nails look fab, almost leopard print like! x

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with H!... have tonnes of stuff from there, most of which hasn't yet been worn!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOVE that! The pink with black looks so good. I've gotta try it now.

Stop by my blog some time :)

http://stylelustpages.com