Background

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Prints and more prints....

I am usually quite conservative with the clothes I wear, I went through a phase of all black but I am enjoying some of the quirky patterns around at the moment in particular animal prints which never seem to go out of fashion, I have been a fan since I was 8 and had a slight obessesion with Shania Twain (!) I will try and track down a picture (think leopard print mini dress, boots, sunglasses, long gloves plus a feather boa!)
Anyway, here are my some of my favourite 'Safari' inspired items at the moment.






I then looked at fruity prints which is quite a bold, colourful statement. I really like the Primark lemon dress but I know it will already be sold out and going for a fortune on ebay!





Leave me a comment to let me know your favourite?

Alyssa xx

10 comments:

fayellafairy said...

Well, obviously i love that lovely playsuit from missguided as i purchased it, but also love the animal print playsuit from river island! i actaully like quite alot from the safari collection :) x

Unknown said...

I thought I had seen it somewhere before! and I might have to see if they have that River Island playsuit for my holiday!

fayellafairy said...

its sold out online, its not safari but i have my eye on this http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/playsuits--jumpsuits/cream-print-frill-playsuit-603292

Unknown said...

i love the tan flats!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

♥Love your post.) So nice.) ♥

Hannah said...

I love inspiration boards like this! These are absolutely perfect for spring...I am so lusting over those cute cherry sandals! :) xo

Angel Garcia said...

I have an obsession with animal prints right now. Ever since I saw a girl dressed completely in leopard. She actually managed to pull it off without looking crazy. Great inspiration! Love Clarins tanning product. No orange streaks!

All the best, Angel

http://www.fashionablynumb.com

Anonymous said...

Hey love great blog i love it! you have now found yourself a follower in me :) hope you can find some time to check mine out.

http://ruparee.blogspot.com/

xo

Mallory In New York said...

Hi! I'm a new follower :)

I LOVE all these looks, especially the fruit-inspired one!

I hope you'll follow me back-
http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Do we have to pick just one favorite?? We love BOTH! Great boards. Keep 'em coming!

We're now "following" you & we'd love for you to check out our blog too!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/