Background

Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday OOTD

Was up early this morning as I had a couple of hours teaching to do so I like to dress smart for that. Not very inspiring but thought I would share anyway! And for once I managed to fit my feet in. I searched for ages to find a nice stripy t-shirt and eventually found this one in H&M which has pretty rouched sleeves, the trousers are only from Peacocks but I love them as they are comfortable, almost like wearing leggings but not as tight. This belt I havn't worn it for ages, I picked it up as a Vintage bargain but it had sort of been forgotten about in my drawer. And the pumps have come out now that summer seems to be here, these are the softest shoes ever and are a gorgeous pewter colour which goes with everything! (and of course i'm wearing my pearl necklace as I don't go without it now. :D

Top £12.99 H&M
Trousers £10 Peacocks
Belt Vintage
Shoes £10 Peacocks

Until next time,
Alyssa xx

P.S Teaching went very well today and I finished early so onto making some soaps for my website!

3 comments:

mixnmatch1 said...

great pic,and outfit :)

Debbie_DooDaa said...

Love that belt! x

fayellafairy said...

love the whole outfit cute!