Background

Thursday 30 June 2011

Pre-holiday message!

Only a few hours to go before I set off for a slap up lunch, then onto the airport! Looking forward to some warm sunny weather in Kos assuming I get there because of the stikes!



I havn't scheduled any posts whilst I'm away as I'm not that organised and think you can cope without my ramblings for a week anyway and you can look forward to seeing all my OOTD's from my holiday plus the announcement of my giveaway!

Just before I go, I wanted to share with you some design work I have done this week for the lovely Mary at the Mary Poppins Blog If you go and visit her blog you will see the header I created. She had some great ideas of what she liked but I came up with the bunting concept and I think it works really well. So this is just to let you know that I am available to design as much or as little as you require, my rates are very reasonable! (will work for cake)


See y'all in a week,

Alyssa xx

3 comments:

mixnmatch1 said...

lovely heading you designed,have a great holiday :)

Mary Poppins said...

Thank you SO much as you know I love it. Hope you have a lovely holiday :0) x

Pari Coleini said...

Have fun!
beautiful blog :)
I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

http://soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/